Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drift away

When the 2nd semester ended, I promised myself that summer 2010 would be awesome and legendary. I had a list of things to do for summer but sadly, summer classes have been eating up a lot of my time. For the past two weeks, I've been waking up earlier than usual, attend class, meet up with my co-applicants, go home, do more school shit and rest. For the past two weeks, I've been doing this routine every single day. Well, except for Saturday and Sunday since there are no classes on weekends. Honestly, there came a point when I got tired of doing the same old thing over and over again. I wanted to do something new. Take a break and breath fresh air.

I'm thankful that I got my wish granted yesterday. Together with my co-applicants and our buddies, we went around the acad oval and had afternoon snack at UP Technohub. The heat was killing us so we decided to have halo-halo at Razon's. It's great to get to know new people, share them your personal experiences and laugh at everyone's randomness. After that, I went home just to take a bath and then went straight at Tomas Morato for a dinner date with my brother and my high school friends. Pizza, pasta, laughters and catching up definitely made our nights. We reached home at midnight and I didn't bother opening my book.

Sometimes, same old things tend to be exhausting and satiation.
Once in a while, it's good to try new things and go out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment