Thursday, January 21, 2010

Such great heights.

There comes a point in your life when you’re officially an adult. Suddenly, you’re old enough to vote, drink, and engage in other adult activities. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious… a grown up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever really grow up?
-- Meredith Grey

There are days when I wish I could stick to this carefree and playful life forever. However, there are days when I wish I were strong and brave enough to accept responsibilities and tasks. I guess this pile of apprehensions in my mind is due to my fear of failure and rejection, which I think most of us have. It makes me want to stay in the gray side always and master the skill of playing safe. Gah, I wish I have enough courage to face this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment